Where do I start?
- Please register and make an account for yourself on our Mind-Body scheduler.
- Look through the schedules at both North (Wilson Blvd) and South (Little River) locations. There are drop down menus that indicate locations.
- Please read the class descriptions
- Please read the fee schedule. Class passes are valid for both studios.
- Decide what are truly the best days, times and locations for you.
- Buy a drop in or class pass which will allow you to sign up for any of our classes. if you are interested in the Mysore program, please contact email@example.com
How do I redeem my gift card
Go to purchase a class pass like you normally would on the mind/body site; add the pass to your cart; for the payment method select “Prepaid Gift Card” and enter the code that is on the card.
Do I get charged if I sign up for a class and can not attend?
No! We highly encourage students to sign up for classes beforehand.
What kinds of payment do you take?
Cash, check or credit card (no American Express). You can easily enter you credit card info into our secure system and purchase your class passes, workshops etc on-line or in person at either studio.
What if I get sick or otherwise can’t get all my classes in before they expire?
Our policy is to graciously extend your class pass by 30 days when you purchase another pass. If your pass is about to expire, please purchase another pass and let us know when you have done so, and we will extend your existing pass. Your new pass will not be effective until you use it, at which point it will expire in 60 days.
Mysore Classes look like they are over 2.5 hours long. How does that work?
What do I need to bring?
Please wear clean comfortable clothing. We have a few yoga mats you may borrow, but we highly recommend that you have your own mat. If you are an unlimited yoga pass holder or Mysore student, you are welcome to store your mat at the studio. Also a hand towel is highly recommended. Please keep your mat clean by using the mat spray we provide and take your towels and rugs home regularly for washing.
Do you have showers?
Yes! At the south studio, we have a modest dressing area and bathroom. At the North studio we have 2 large dressing rooms with showers and two large restrooms.
Do you ever cancel classes?
We try NOT to cancel classes and attempt to offer classes during holidays. It is always a good idea to sign up before coming to class.
Do you sell yoga mats and/or accessories?
We sell Manduka Pro mats (in a variety of colors) and the new KharmaKhare mat. We also sell yogi towels, Mysore rugs, Ashtanga books, LRY tee-shirts and essential oils. We have a sampling of healthy snacks and coconut water for purchase.